Sunday, January 23, 2011

My life in the last few months of laziness.






I KNOW I HAVEN'T POSTED ON MY BLOG IN MONTHS, OKAY!!?? I'M LAZY!
Phew, glad I got that off my chest.
Ok, In the pictures above, I'm in my crazed Harry potter fan outfit ready to go see HP7, I'm in my halloween costume ( in case you're wondering, I'm an owl.), I'm maliciously deavouring that poor orange, I'm sewing my costume, and hogging my cousin's video game.

Ok, you're probably wondering what's going on in my life NOW.
Well....

I dyed my hair red twice, I saw tangled, I can do the dance for "Tic-Tok" and "toxic" in just dance 2 with my eyes closed, I am a psychic, my new favorite song is "firework" but the song "shout" Is stuck in my head... what am I missing?

Oh yeah, and I started public school. I go to *BLEEP!* (that was edited by my Mom) elementary.
Let me just say it's WAY different from home-school.


Oh, and I can fly.

No comments: